BECOME A RAF ATHLETE
PARTNERS + DONORS
We are proud to support Canadian Olympic hopefuls. Please check out our sponsored athletes below..
I am a 25 year old long jumper from Surrey, British Columbia. I attended Arizona State University, receiving a degree in Justice Studies. In the fall of 2013, following my graduation, I joined Altis (formerly the World Athletics Center) in Phoenix, Arizona where I began to train under renown coach Dan Pfaff. I trained under Dan for three years. In that time, I broke both the indoor and outdoor Canadian long jump records and established myself as a world class jumper, being ranked in the top 10 in the world in 2015 and 2016. I now live in Chula Vista, California under the direction of esteemed coach Jeremy Fischer. I am currently training full time alongside Olympic and World Championship medalist jumpers, with the goal of becoming a medalist myself.
For me, track and field isn't just a hobby, but a career I am passionate about. I love what I do, and the success of a great jump makes it worth the dedication and hard work. I hope I can continue to improve, representing Canada at the highest level.
- Canadian Long Jump Record Holder (indoor and outdoor)
- 2016 Olympic Games Team member
- 2015 World Championship 4th place finish
- 2015 Pan American Games Gold medalist
- 2013-2015 Canadian Championship Gold medalist
- 2014 Commonwealth Games Bronze medalist
- 2013 World Championship Team member
- 2013 NCAA Championship Silver medalist
- 2013 Francophone Games Silver medalist
- 2012 NACAC Championship Gold medalist
2011 Pan Am. Jr.Championship Silver medalist
2011-2012 Pac-12 Championship Gold medalist
2007 World Youth Championship 8th place finish (100m Hurdles)
Break the 7m barrier
2017 World Championship Podium
2018 Commonwealth Games Gold
2019 World Championship Gold
2020 Olympic Games Gold
How does RAF select athletes for funding?
Click here to download the PDF for selection criteria.